뉴스

[FEINTOOL] Feintool receives Automotive Lean Production Award 2021

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 최고관리자
댓글 0건 조회 2,597회 작성일 21-08-10 10:54

본문

e1178650ed3c5b17b102aa0a3cde9f0c_1628560406_8637.png

Feintool System Parts Europe has achieved the Special Award in the category "Business Unit Transformation - Learning Organization". Special aspects of efficient lean management methods are assessed and verified for their sustainable success. 

Holistic thinking principles, methods and procedures for the efficient design of the entire value chain of industrial goods are crucial to the success of any automotive supplier. Feintool's parts manufacturing organization in Europe has been driving important developments for several years. These principles are characteristic for the Special Award nomination.

Dr. Winfried Blümel, head of the European Business Unit at Feintool, puts it in a nutshell: "We have unified individually operating departments and plants, strengthened the communication and created overarching synergies. This set the basis for a successful lean management in production and administration. In doing so, we didn't stick to manuals and theoretical approaches, but rather used our combined 100 years of professional experience of all plant managers to develop practical solutions and work on our mindset."  All departments and plants now deliver verifiable added value in the various lean management disciplines, such as leaner processes, increased quality or shorter processing times.

For Dr. Winfried Blümel, more factors are decisive: "I am proud of how agile, fast and innovative we act today. The nominations we have received lately prove our flexibility to react fast to customer needs, to implement complex technical solutions in a short time, and to optimize resource allocations thanks to our respective strengths. I am pleased to be part of the top ranked companies in the automotive industry and I owe it to many colleagues who support and shape these changes."

Feintool System Parts Europe demonstrates a new transparency by using standardized key figures. Therefrom, the Unit can be ranked and benchmarked on the market. The networking and continuous improvement within the industry offers a wide range of added value.

More information is available soon on www.automotive-lean-production.de 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.